Parr Byerly, PLLC is searching for an experienced Legal Assistant/Paralegal.
The ideal candidate will have:
● Prior Legal Assistant/Paralegal Experience
● AA Degree or Higher
● Ability to type 60+ WPM
● Proficient Computer Skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc…)
● Excellent verbal, written, organizational, interpersonal and teamwork skills
Essential Job Functions:
1. Draft, transcribe and type routine correspondence and documents.
2. Maintain computer and paper files of correspondence and other records.
3. Answer telephone and answer routine questions from clients and staff members and/or route calls to appropriate staff members.
4. Schedule appointments, meetings, and keep appointment calendar for attorney.
5. Perform administrative duties such as opening and closing files and .
6. Read and route incoming mail.
7. Manage and prioritize multiple tasks & deadlines.
8. Maintain high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Candidate must have a positive attitude with strength of character and determination to succeed; pay attention to detail and accuracy; ability to maintain high standards while carrying out day to day tasks; ability to identify problems and act upon them; ability to work together with fellow employees and firm clients; must be willing to learn, to make a difference and be a part of a successful law practice built up by four generations of attorneys. This position has the potential to be a full time position. We have a collegial environment, have a business casual dress code and promote healthy lifestyles. Please send cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.