Elie Halpern & Associates, PLLC, seeks motivated attorney with Social Security Disability Law experience (VA experience a plus).
- Ability to prioritize work and work independently
- Ability to handle a high volume of cases on a daily basis
- Review SSA files and medical evidence
- Interview and communicate with clients both in writing and verbally
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Represent claimants before ALJ on SSI/SSDI claims at the Tacoma hearings offices.
- Write appeals and briefs to the Appeals Council and possibly Federal District Court
- At least 1 year experience representing claimants for Social Security claims preferred.
- Knowledge of the 5-step sequential evaluation process
- Bilingual helpful, but not required
Position Type: Full-time
Salary: Depending on experience
Excellent benefits package, including sick leave/vacation pay, medical, dental, vision, TASC health savings account, retirement with up to 3% company match, and paid Costco membership.
Please email your resume for consideration to:
Jamie Olivares, email@example.com