Small Tacoma law firm is looking for a skilled and highly motivated, part-time attorney with five years of litigation experience to join our busy team. The candidate must have strong research, writing and presentation skills in all aspects of litigation. The position is supported by skilled litigation paralegals and offers a flexible work schedule. Our firm represents both the private and public sectors and we offer diverse work within a collegial and family-friendly environment. All of our staff sincerely care about our clients, their legal needs, and value the long-term relationships that have developed with our clients and their principals over the years.
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with courtroom experience;
- Organizational and time management skills including managing deadlines, keeping ahead of demands and priorities; and working effectively with support staff;
- The ability to work independently or as a team with an excellent affinity for problem solving;
- A positive and pro-active attitude;
- Prior experience in real estate, land use, municipal law and corporate (preferred):
- Current membership in the WSBA; and
- No disciplinary record with any bar association.
This is a flexible, part-time position, schedule to be determined collaboratively. Benefits include employer-paid health and dental care, 401K with employer contribution, PTO, and free bus pass. Salary DOE.
Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter and two writing samples to: email@example.com.